Renegade Craft Fair in Wicker Park

~ ~
Every year in early September Chicago puts on a huge Craft Fair along Division Street in Wicker Park. I attended this event last year and came across some great talent. This year I decided to document some of my favorite vendors and share the different kinds of art people have crafted. I love this neighborhood. Division Street seemed to be filled with lots of bars, cafes/restaurants, thrift stores, and so on. I can't wait to go back and shop around all their vintage stores.

Alapash terrariums! Beautiful, beautifullll artistically planted. I bought a baby cactus terrarium last year and really loved it.
We stopped by a bakery that sold really delicious looking treats.
Grilling up a storm on the sidewalk
Sparrow Collective showcased their handmade work by independent designers. The two pictures above show some of my favorite pieces. Another fantastic jewelry business that I failed to capture a decent photo of goes by SNA$H Jewelry. They had some beautiful rings and necklaces with claw-like designs.
Jo Snow had a very yummy tasting Tangerine Lavender Honey snow cone!
Mojo Spa was handing out free soap samples that smelled amazing! I love how they make all their products look edible; it makes me want to purchase them even more :)
And here I am enjoying a pressed bruschetta sandwich at Prasino!
Wearing my sweater from LF :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment