Chicago Bound!

~ ~
I'm finally all moved in to my Chicago home. I've attended almost all my new classes, and so far so good! I can't wait to start this year off right and have lots of fun exploring the city. It may be a little harder to keep up with weekly posts, but I'm gonna try my best! The photos below were taken on an Architectural Chicago Boat Tour on Sunday. I feel like I've been on a lot of boats this summer! Anyway, the views were really great, but hard to capture. In addition, it was a pretty cloudy day, so they're not outstanding... but I wanted to share nonetheless!
A boat tour en route down the river
I think the Chicago Tribune is probably my favorite building. The tour guide said the stones were from all over the world; the Taj Mahal, Great Wall of China, etc.
First level of the Trump Tower

0 comments:

Post a Comment