SoWa Market

~ ~
[Photos taken by Brena. See her blog here!]
headband / market, dress / charlotte russe, pumps / type z,
ring / francesca's collection, necklace / MyNameNecklace, purse / thrifted

Yesterday Brena and I ventured out to the South End to check out the Sunday market. I can't wait to return and buy more things. It's the perfect place for finding gorgeous vintage home decor for way cheap. On my list are candle holders, old mirrors, gold frames, and glass containers.

Snapshots of my favorite things from the market in the South End on Sunday:
Silverware from the mid 1900s hand-crafted into beautiful bracelets 
These two antiques caught my eye. The piano shaped one turned out to be a music box
 Cameo necklace on an aged booklet
 Loved this collection... kind of wishing I had purchased it!
 I'm sure it was a Mad Men influence that pulled me toward this old telephone and typewriter

1 comments:

The Rye said...

beautiful photos. you use simplicity and the use of a headband to grasp attention when i doubt others could do the same.

Post a Comment