Pamper Me Pretty!

~ ~
After work yesterday I walked along Newbury Street with a strong desire for some pampering products. I'm a huge fan of baths, so I stopped by Lush and Victoria's Secret and purchased some great finds :) I also made a quick run into Sephora for a new concealer that works wonders!

I purchased this concealer in the shade Medium Golden.
You only need to use a little at a time :)
From top left: Sex Bomb, Tisty Tosty, Ma Bar, and Vanilla Fountain!
...I chose these two based on how beautifully made they were. The pink one is jasmine and sage scented, and the heart shaped one has hints of rose.
...The brown and white "bar of bubbly chocolate" is actually a bath melt that smells SO delicious and creates bubbles for the tub. The yellow bath bomb has vanilla and caramel scents. I've used this twice before and I love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards.
...Finally, here are two body scrubs and a body cream from VS that I thought smelled the best. I can't wait to use them!

~My affordable LBD (Little Black Dress) Collection coming soon!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment