The Cheesecake Factory

~ ~
My mom brought me to The Cheesecake Factory last night, and I can truly say that I have never before left a restaurant more satisfied. We ordered just the right amount of food, and we loved every single dish that came! My favorite had to be the Ahi Tartare shown below, which was the main reason we chose this restaurant. It's a MUST-try for all avocado lovers.

Ahi Tartare
 Ahi Tartare: Raw Tuna with Avocado and Soy-Ginger Sesame Sauce 
Guacamole
 GuacamoleRipe Avocado, Onion, Tomato, Chiles, Cilantro and Fresh Lime. Served with Tortilla Chips, Salsa and Sour Cream.
Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp Scampi: Paris Bistro-Style! Sautéed with Whole Cloves of Garlic, White Wine, Fresh Basil and Tomato. Served with [Angel Hair Pasta] White Rice.
...As you can tell, we are seafood lovers!

Lastly, here's a little gift from my boyfriend's mom that I was thrilled about :)! The scent is one of my all time favorites from Chanel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment