As Long as You Love Me

~ ~
Went out to the Longwood area with the lovely Erica yesterday! It was a perfect day spent off from commotion at work. After our little photo shoot we felt a craving for sushi and headed over to Osaka to find ourselves an early yummy dinner. I almost always get the same sushi: tuna, avocado, and tobiko. LOVE love love it. Here are some photos of the casual outfit I put together. I wore espadrilles from American Eagle that seem to have been cut off in the first photo... just wanted to add that in as a side note!

fedora / urban outfitters, earrings / urban outfitters, top / wet seal, jeans / true religion
All photos taken by Erica Caso and edited by yours truly ;)

...Fulfilled my craving for the evening, but to be honest I've had better at cheaper restaurants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment