wicked peacock + g2o salon

~ ~
As promised, here are some behind-the-scene photos from our shoot featuring Wicked Peacock and G2O Salon and Spa :) I had so much fun working with Silvana, Marisa, and Jennie! Can't wait to shoot more. I am in LOVE with all the jewelry we showcased <3 I've edited rough finals of the images and can't wait for them to be released!!

top/ ark & co

top/ f21
Hair: Marisa Camarra
Make-Up Brian Brady
Salon: G20
www.g2ospasalon.com/
Models: Jennie Ross & Katie Bishop Schaffer
Jewelry: NYX Studios, Rocked Jewelry, Silvana Costa
Photographers: Marisa Camarra & Katie Bishop-Schaffer
Styling: Silvana Costa

Stay tuned for more and be sure to "like" Wicked Peacock's Facebook page HERE!

2 comments:

Hannah :) said...

YOU ARE AMAZING

Katie said...

I love you Hannah!! I'm so happy you commented here <3

Post a Comment