ombré + casual outfit

~ ~
Here are a few shots of the outfit I put together today. It's very casual, but I liked the color combinations of white, light blue, and black along with the gold toned jewelry. I'm also revealing my ombré hair after going through many stages of fixing the warmth/orange tint it used to have (and still kind of does). I've been using the Aveda Blue Malva Color Conditioner to tone down the brassiness, and it's actually working... slowly but surely :)

American Apparel Bow and Forever21 Top
Forever21 Top and Free People Bottoms
American Apparel Bow
Forever21 Top and Free People Bottoms
Free People Bottoms and Aldo Booties
bow american apparel, cuff garment district, ring + watch thrifted, top f21, pants free people, boots aldo, nails opi's red red rhine

1 comments:

The Rye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment