fur vest

~ ~
Each day is getting me closer and closer to coming home for summer vacation. The first thing on my to-do list is to find a job. I was thinking of moving in the retail direction, but if that doesn't work out then I might consider waitressing in the city. On the side, I'm also hoping to intern with Wicked Peacock, an up and coming jewelry business that I mentioned in a previous post. I can't wait for all these new happenings to begin!

I got this fur vest back in February at a Macy's in Hartford, CT. I had been on a hunt for a fur vest for some time. Good things happen when you least expect them to :) Like today, I thought it was going to be cold and very cloudy. Instead, it was warm with a little bit of sun!

Look at this chubby little fella I found! He was quite the talker :)

Macy's Faux Fur Vest Forever21 Heels
Macy's Faux Fur Vest
fur vest macy's, cardigan thrifted, tank all saints, bag nyc shop, ring thrifted, bottoms american eagle, boots f21, nails opi's red red rhine

0 comments:

Post a Comment