2 new purchases

~ ~
I had a very uneventful weekend filled with lots of sitting around and doing homework. I did, however, get to bake Funfetti cupcakes! They are the best when it comes to whipping up something fast and easy. It's the perfect snack to settle down with.

Finals are approaching, and I can feel the stress stirring beneath my skin. I can't wait for winter break! My college is giving a full 4.5 weeks off; how amazing is that :) I'm really looking forward to having some fun.
Tarte Blush in Exposed and Make Up Forever Powder Foundation in #205
I went over to Sephora and purchased Tarte's blush in the color Exposed, and MUFE's Duo Matte Foundation Powder. I lovelovelove these products!
Funfetti Cupcake
And here is one of the lovely little cupcakes I made. It was so yummy

0 comments:

Post a Comment